Wednesday, September 28, 2011

26.

-Feeling Great!



-Still having contractions, but not too many.

-My bra officially is too small.

-Love to eat chex mix in a bag with cheez it's mixed in, so yummy! Already ate a whole bag of chex mix this week. Must be the salt.

-Have way more of an appetite this pregnancy. (crap)

-Still craving soda, ugh.

- have an ultra sound on Friday. Baby girl wasn't moving as much as normal last week. I would have to lay down and make her move. So I let it go a couple days then finally called the doc last Thursday. I was afraid my fluid is low or something. Now of course she is moving a lot! But Doc. Huish wanted me to come in any way, so hopefully everything is okay.


-These charlie horse's are killin' me!!!

-Some mornings I am just tired, my poor kids have cereal for breakfast. They have never had cereal for breakfast before this pregnancy. I always cook a good breakfast for them, at least I still do most days, right.


-I want to sleep on my back!


-This pregnancy has been so different, it's amazing the difference between carrying one baby or two. I feel so much better this time around. I am actually enjoying being pregnant. Although it is hard to compare because last time I would have already been on bed rest for 6 weeks, ugh.
Only 14 more weeks!!

5 comments:

Chelsea Coon said...

You look soooo cute!!! Thanks for coming and taking pics this morning...i cant wait to see them!

Marisa said...

You look so great! Yours kids will survive the cereal :) My poor kids eat macaroni and cheese more than I care to admit!

Casey said...

So cute Shanna! And your getting so close! I can't wait to meet your sweet angel!

Chelsea Thompson said...

oh my gosh, you look so pretty!! LOVE the hair.

FRYER FAM said...

you look so stinking cute! i dream of having a bump in my belly again... unfortunatley i never look as cute as you do! one can continue to dream though right? can't wait to hear what you'll be calling the little lady.