Friday, September 16, 2011

24.

-had a doctor's appointment yesterday, I have gained 15 lbs so far. My thighs feel huge. Doc. H. is the best, he is so nice and told me over and over that I look great. Baby girl's heartbeat was 150. My blood pressure was 90/60. Not swollen at all. Told him all my worries and he reassured me that it is normal pregnancy stuff. Sent me home with the lovely orange bottle of sugar for my glucose test for my next appointment. Going to keep my fingers crossed.

-My vision has gotten worse, I have always had perfect eyesight and it's buggin' me.

-I woke up 3 nights ago with a horrible charlie horse in my calf, I think I even screamed. My calf still hurts and there is even a bruise there.

-My hair is so so long, I need to get it done so bad! Just nervous because of the chemicals.

-My skin feels pretty much back to normal.

-I have 3 names that I just love. 2 of them that I have wanted forever but both of those are now being used by others and I am depressed about it. I knew it was gonna happen because I have 6 people that are family or close friends that are all due before me and all having girls, ugh!! I might use one anyway, we will see.

-People have finally noticed that I am pregnant at church.

-Hunter told me the other day, "mom your belly is getting big"

-It hurts to bend over.

-My belly is now getting in the way, especially when I make dinner it hits the counter. And it's hard to hug people.

-My lower tummy has been itchy, I am praying I don't get puppps (pruitic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy) again!! That was horrible!!

-I eat a turkey sand which almost everyday for lunch, I love to eat cereal and toast, I still crave soda but don't drink it unless it's caffeine free, I don't like to eat pizza, I could eat biscuits and gravy every night for dinner, I love green grapes, and eat a lot of salad!

-Baby girl still moves a lot, I am convinced it is one of the best feelings in this world, and definitely the best part of being pregnant. She likes noise, which is good! Every time I sing or turn the radio on she will start to kick. Also when the bath is on.

-I have been tired and a little sore. I love doing flu shots but it wears me out! I'm sore for 2 days after and I am exhausted. Sitting for 9 hours straight is harder than I thought!!

-Only 16 weeks to go, or maybe a little less!




















4 comments:

Cluff Family said...

You look amazing!!!! I am dying to hear your names (I know that won't happen since they will for sure be taken if you do) I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going...she will be here before you know it!

Casey said...

You look wonderful friend!!!

Marisa said...

You look so great! Time is flying by. I can't wait to see her!

Tanner and Danielle said...

Shanna, you look so beautiful! I am so excited to meet your baby girl and about the name thing... its your baby, name her what you want! ;)