My niece Ellie was baptized today! What a special day for her, she looked so cute. The program was so nice and I hope she always will remember her feelings this day. I still remember my baptism day and how grateful I am to have received the Holy Ghost, what a gift. I can't believe she is 8, she is so tiny. I think she only weighs 3 or 4 pounds more than my boys!!
*so funny, we were walking to the RS room from the Chapel and Hunter turned to Ellie and said, "Ellie you forgot to wear your swimsuit" He is so funny!!*
We love you Ellie and are so proud of you!!




This is the latest little project I have been working on. Actually it only took one night, it was simple. I think it is so cute and special. I found this idea on a blog a long time ago and can't remember where but I loved it. It is big white towel with the CTR sign on it and a cute poem about being clean and pure. I hope she will remember this day every time she uses her 'baptism towel'!!





This is the latest little project I have been working on. Actually it only took one night, it was simple. I think it is so cute and special. I found this idea on a blog a long time ago and can't remember where but I loved it. It is big white towel with the CTR sign on it and a cute poem about being clean and pure. I hope she will remember this day every time she uses her 'baptism towel'!!
2 comments:
awww i wish i could have been there! everyone looks great and i cant believe ellie is already 8!
What a cute idea!! I just might have to make one for Connor for his baptism. You look amazing btw!!
Post a Comment