Thursday, October 6, 2011

Update on the baby girl!

Last Friday I had an ultrasound. Our baby girl looks great and it was fun to see some pictures of her. I was excited to see too that the baby is definitely a girl!! I think she looks like Hunter in these pics, especially in the mouth. And she has that cute little button nose like both my boys. I showed my sister Ashley these and she said "oh wow she looks like you". The tech was telling me I have an anterior placenta which could cause some moms not to feel the baby move as much. Which just means my placenta attached at the top of my uterus instead of the bottom (posterior). So maybe that was the cause of me not feeling her as much those couple of days but at the same time I felt her move at 16 weeks and with my boys it was 20. Anyways she is moving a lot now and is very active!!


Also we found out, not to my surprise, that this baby is BIG!!! And the worse part is her head is big as well. It makes me so nervous cause my boys were a month early and weighed 6 lbs 6 oz (ports) and 5 lbs 12 oz (hunts), and they were twins! Oh man how am I going to push another big head out, Porter about killed me!! Hopefully Dr. H will induce me early :) My due date is Jan. 5th but baby is measuring big so as far as size goes she would be due Dec. 24th. Merry Christmas little one!! The tech told me she already weighs 2 lbs 8 oz. Please say a prayer for me... See her arm and hand her above, she was totally raising the roof for like 5 mins. The tech and I were cracking up, we could both feel her punching! Here you can see that she has five fingers.




Does anyone else see my Hunter boy?!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I can totally see Hunter! She looks so sweet. I have never had a 3D ultrasound, and now I really want one! Glad all is well!

Brooke Fenn said...

I do see Hunter in that last picture too. Miss you!