When I decided to go back to Nursing school I was nervous to enter yet another class without knowing anyone. I sat in the front row on the end, where I sat prior to having to drop out to be on bed rest. I sat next to a super cute girl named Casey. She was very friendly to me, and we instantly became friends. I noticed on her folder she had a picture of a cute little baby boy. So I asked her about him, she told me his name was Brooks and he was 7 months old. As it was the first or second day of school I was still heartbroken leaving my 11 month old twins at home. I cried for the first 2 days straight. As I was telling Casey my situation she told me "ya it's hard but it will be worth it" (or something to that extent). She was so positive and was always smiling. It was an answer to my prayers to meet her that day. I was having a hard time with the whole situation and for some reason she made me feel so much better. It was so comforting to know she had a baby as well. To this day she has been such a support to me. We studied together and talked everyday, she has become one of my best friends. School would have not been the same without her. We have so many fun memories and been through a lot together. Well we both now have 3 year olds and she has a one year old little boy as well. So we both have 2 boys and guess what now we are both having a girl. Although, her little girl will be about 4 moths older this time!
Casey is the most positive loving person you could ever meet. Everyone needs a great example and friend in their life. I feel so lucky!!!
I wanted to do something simple for her, so I planned a little shower with her close friends and family. We went to dinner at Tia Rosa's, had cupcakes, opened presents and just enjoyed the glowing light from sweet Casey!
She is 37 weeks and I am 23!

Here we are with some more friends from Nursing school!
Maria, Ty, me, Casey.
She is 37 weeks and I am 23!

Here we are with some more friends from Nursing school!
Maria, Ty, me, Casey.


No comments:
Post a Comment