After 9 days total of hunting (not in a row) BC finally shot his elk for the season!! Lucky us :)Bull was a 5 by 6 and smaller than last year but for the last day of the hunt, the sexy hunter was quite pleased! He dropped the meat off in Payson to get processed and they called yesterday to say it was ready. I still have a whole freezer full from last season, anyone want some yummy elk? Most of it will be made into jerky, and I can hardly contain myself I am so excited! ;)
The boys were so excited for daddy to get his elk! They would talk on the phone to BC every day and ask "did you get one dad"! I don't know who is more excited for them to be able to start hunting with their dad me or them. It might be a tie!
Congrats Brandon on your success!
The boys were so excited for daddy to get his elk! They would talk on the phone to BC every day and ask "did you get one dad"! I don't know who is more excited for them to be able to start hunting with their dad me or them. It might be a tie!
Congrats Brandon on your success!{September 22, 2011}
3 comments:
I want some jerky! Thanks for today Shanna!
Congrats Brandon!! Lucky you!! I love Hunter's face in each pic...love that boy!! Miss you guys!
I am glad he finally got one! Looks like a nice one... where you gonna hang this one :) He can only fit so many elk in his office right? (Mark would put everything in there if he could)
Post a Comment