My boys wanted in on the pics this week. :)


-Feeling pretty good, just tired.
-Had my first day for flu shots, sitting for 9 hours was not good. My rear and stuff are really sore.
-Baby girl needs a name, I think I am down to my top 3. (and no I am not telling, got to have some kind of surprise)
-been craving pepsi, but I try to not drink caffeine. found me some caffeine free diet pepsi, it's good. But I still steal a few sips from BC's. Also I want chocolate so I guess maybe it's the caffeine I'm craving.
-I think I might gain more weight this time than I did with my twins. I only gained 30 lbs with them and I am already at 10 lbs with this one. I still have a long way!
-I think I might gain more weight this time than I did with my twins. I only gained 30 lbs with them and I am already at 10 lbs with this one. I still have a long way!
-I get out of breath so easy, man I feel really out of shape.
-Been drinking lot's of water, trying to build up that milk supply.
-So they say girls take away the beauty and boys give it back. Oh man I believe this statement fully this time. I have just felt blah.
-She moves quite a bit and I usually feel her low and on the left side. I love it!!
-My belly button is about to pop!
-I am enjoying this time, no more throw up and still not that big that I'm uncomfortable. The 20's have been great!!

No comments:
Post a Comment