
This month has just flown by, which I am grateful for! I can't wait for fall, it is my favorite season of all! Just an updater of our busy month:
Brandon working, hunting, & scout trips with the young men!
Me- doing flu shots once a week, home health 2 patients a week, cleaning out guest room getting it ready for baby, organizing & scouts.
P & H are loving preschool!!! They have done great and I am so proud of them. I know it's probably because I am pregnant but every time they get in the car I almost tear up just hearing about their day. They are so cute and so smart and say the darnedest things. It usually ends with me calling my mom or Brandon to brag about my smart and funny kids. :) I just love that they are learning and having fun. It's been a nice break for me too and I love that I can fit my patients in while they are in school.
Today when I dropped them off Miss Christi said, "oh there is Porter my little artist. he is so good at writing/drawing"
When I picked them up she said, "I just want you to know that they are so good, so so good." (she said it in a voice of such gratefulness, must of been a hard day with some of the kids) I was so happy to hear that. Then we got in the car and Hunter told on everyone, "mom the kid in the brown shirt was being too loud during leapfrog today, mom so and so didn't eat all his snack", etc!!
I am so happy with this preschool, it has been great! My boys are growing up too fast!!
Life is busy but great, we couldn't be more blessed. I can't believe that I am almost 25 weeks already. It is starting to go by fast. I just hope I can keep going with it all. I get tired easy and I feel lazy on days but the busyness is helping the time to go by. I can't wait for fall, the official first day of fall is Friday!!
*pic above is from our trip to Newport Beach way back in May, I am currently working on that post, Finally!!*
Happy {almost} Fall!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment