Friday, September 2, 2011

Meet Miss Christi

Tuesday the 30th of August the boys got to meet their teacher for preschool! They were so so excited!! They will be going Tuesday's and Thursday's for 2 1/2 hours. I am a little nervous but I think they will do great. She has the cutest little classroom and some fun stuff. They will be getting to do show-n-tell every Thursday, field trips, snacks, playing with fun toys and lot's of learning!! They have 6 boys in their class and 4 girls. I bought them a bunch of new clothes and they ask everyday if they can wear their "preschool clothes" and I am sure Hunter will be wearing his boots on the first day. It took every bit of me to talk him into shorts and sandals for meet the teacher. I really wanted them to match!

They were so funny before we left they kept asking me where the bus was, and when we got there they wanted to go to the playground. No idea where they come up with these things, my guess is Cailou.

Look at my handsome, sweet, big preschoolers!! (sniff, sniff)










Porter and Hunter Cluff 3 1/2 years old.

No comments: