I have a love for home decor. I love to decorate and buy things for my house, it's sorta a passion of mine. I have really been wanting to buy a house lately just so I can buy paint and decorate. Although we probably won't be in a house for awhile I'm feeling the urge. I miss my house in Queen Creek, it was so cute and didn't have white walls! As much as I miss my house you couldn't pay me to move back out that far.
I have been fulfilling my urge, if you will, with different projects.
I headed down to the local Goodwill and found this ugly piece. Then within a few days I sanded it, repainted and then added some cute knobs!
Now I have this cute little desk to put in my guest room instead of the table. Brandon was surprised I painted it this color. I was going for teal and black which it ended up looking like Tiffany blue. I have a fetish with black furniture. I love black!!! So when I was thinking of this desk and what to paint it, I thought black with cute crystal knobs. I even had already paint the legs black! Then I was thinking about it and everything in my house is black so I switched it up. I think it turned out darling! (and kept me busy while the hubs was hunting)
i also bought a chair to go with this desk for 7 bucks at Goodwill, I will sand and paint that next.
3 comments:
I love it! The blue is perfect!
So cute Shanna! I love it!
You are definitely going to be in charge of decorating my house when I get one.
Post a Comment