Could October get here any slower!!!! I want it to start cooling down and I want to bust out the fall decor!!! I might cheat and do it a little early!
Well maybe I already did cause I have been snackin on these!!!
And the thought of these two cuties (last year's Halloween) just makes me smile!

*****************************************************************
Brandon is coming home tomorrow!!! We have surely missed him. He shot his bull elk this morning (pics to come) and will be packin it home in the morning. Lucky me! Anyways we have stayed super busy this week and spent way too much money! We have been to McDonald's, splash pad, Peter Piper Pizza, library, Hobby Lobby- 3 times, goodwill (post to come), lunch at Costco, Bass Pro Shop and good old Target twice! WOW, just trying to stay sane... we have seen Brandon for only a half of a day in the past 2 weeks. The boys have been really good and actually we have had fun! Okay, hope you all have a great weekend, I am about to google "how to cook elk meat, so I don't throw up" Oh happy day! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment