Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cluff Family Camp Out
Aug. 2010







When BC was a little boy he went camping every summer, me... not so much! He absolutely loves it, once again me... not so much. Well we survived our first family camp out. The boys were in heaven and still ask to this day to go camping again. The first time I went camping with the Abel's was 3 years ago. (BC grew up going with the Abel family every summer for 2-3 weeks at a time, ya I know) I was 6 weeks pregnant with the twins when we went. No one knew I was prego except BC, of course. I was a miserable camper and actually hated the trip. Being in the first trimester of a pregnancy I had to get up and pee at least 3 times in the night. It was raining and dark, and yuck...MISERABLE! I also was sick, not quite throwing up sick, that started the Monday after we came home. But to say the least it was not fun, so I was nervous to ever go again. Well I gave it a try and it was actually fun, way different when you aren't prego, Obviously!!! We enjoyed playing and visiting with cousins, going for drives to look for elk, games, eating, campfires, a walk around potato lake, picking blackberries, the rain, the beautiful greenness everywhere, and of course just to get out of the heat! So glad the hubs loves it so much, he never complains about packin and un-packin all that junk.
My famous saying about camping... I hate the nights but love the days!
(maybe one day BC will buy me a nice trailer)
Can't wait for next summer... don't think I will ever get away from it!!! ;-)



BC took the boys to the rim.






Pickin blackberries!




Stephanie, Brigham, Ronda, & Bella.




Brandon has a cousin Becky who has 2 girls really close in age with my boys. They are just dolls!
Addie & Paislee




Becky took all the little ones on a hike. We came up the mountain and found this... a cute little hut made out of sticks. She is so good with the kids! We had 6 kids 3 and under and then 3 others a little older. It was a busy, loud and fun camp!










He just thinks he is hot stuff.
On our trip around Potato Lake.















No comments: