Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mesa Temple

I love to see the temple....
I'll go inside some day!(9.12.10)

We often go on Sunday drives as a family. We love to do this and usually end up at the Temple. BC came home from his hunting trip around 2 and we spend some quality family time and this beautiful place. As we were walking up the boys were saying, "yay the Temple". I was telling them "this is the place where mommy and daddy were married." Then the next moment Porter looked up at us and said "I get married in the Temple too mommy" It just about brought tears to my eyes. Oh how I love my Porter boy. He is the sweetest little thing. He is such a good boy.
Ports I love you so much and hope and pray that this will always be your number one goal.
I am so grateful that my boys enjoy going to the Temple so much, they even were upset when we had to leave. I hope and pray that even at their young age they will know how much I love the Temple and how important it is in our lives.

************************************************************************************



Today was a great day!

BC has been hunting all weekend and I was brave, & for the first time I took the boys to church by myself. In the past couple of years when ever Brandon is out of town I would go to church with my mom & dad or have someone come with me. Let's just face it, church is hard with toddlers and especially 2 at the same time! Anyways the boys were so so good. I didn't even have to get up once to take them out. They also just went straight into nursery without a fight. It was so nice for me. But I can't take all the credit I definitely said a prayer in the car before we got out!

I am so proud of my boys, they are so cute and I am just really enjoying them. I am so grateful for my happy little family of 4!!!



No comments: