Today I took Porter to see his Pediatric Cardiologist, Dr. Stock. Porter was born with some thickening in the artery to the lungs (pulmonary artery), also he had a murmur and I think he had a tiny hole as well. Today he went in for an echo. The last one we did was about a year and a half ago. I was very pleased to hear that all his problems are completely gone!!! He has a normal little ticker for a 2 year old. No more worrying about it, thank goodness. I am checking this doc off the list, (although he is an EXCELLENT cardiologist) he said unless we see any issues there is no reason for another check up... YES!!!
Now if I could only get rid of the GI doc for my little Hunts. The dang things you go through with having preemie twins!

Boy how I love this little boy. He is such a smart & good little guy. Today my mom came over to watch Hunts for me (thanks) and Ports told her... "the doctor listen to my heart" ( while having his hand over his heart.) So cute! He was so brave today and didn't fuss once during all the procedures. I love you Porter boy!
(9.14.10)
No comments:
Post a Comment