Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wow I have come a long way! This was the schedule that I left my mom and my mo-in-law when I went back to school. I just found this, I knew that I was paranoid but didn't realize I was this bad... Ha ha! It made me laugh and thought it would be fun to have in my blog book...
{let me remind you they were only 11 months when I started school}
Porter and Hunter’s Schedule
Wake up: Between 7 and 8. Breastfeed.
Breakfast: Hunter takes Prevacid at 8 am. (Has to wait 30 mins after he takes it to eat) Than they eat breakfast between 8:30 and 9:00. 1/2 cup of Oatmeal cereal mixed with water or Juice with a fruit in it. You can tell when they are done they will push it away or spit it out. They can have Cheerios if they are still hungry. I fill up Porter’s sippy with a little juice and mostly water.
Morning Nap: Go down between 10:00-10:30. Just put them in the pack n play and walk out. Make sure they have their pacifier. Sometimes if Porter is crying too long it is because he can’t find it. You can go back in and give it too him. If either wake up before an hour let them cry. They should sleep 1 ½- 2 hours.
Lunch: They eat when they wake up around 12 or so. Feed them the fruit or veggie first or they won’t eat it. Then they can have some crackers or whatever you are eating or have. Then give them a sippy cup with milk. 6 oz water 3 scoops formula after their lunch. Hunter gets 1 tsp of Miralax in his Sippy!!!
Afternoon Nap: Between 3:30 and 4. They take a sippy cup before they take a nap, 4 oz water with 2 scoops formula. Hunter gets 1 tsp of Miralax in his. This nap is only about an hour. Whenever they wake up is fine, it can be a short nap!
Dinner: They get a veggie first then whatever we are eating for dinner.
Bath: After dinner both babies get a bath.
Bedtime: The babies go to bed between 7:30 and 8:30. (Depending on how their acting and how their naps were) They breastfeed before bed, or Sippy cup 6 oz water 3 scoops formula! They get read 2 books and then we sing them a song (“You are my Sunshine”). Lay them down and say goodnight and walk out.
Foods I don’t want them to eat yet!!!
Peanut Butter, Eggs, Honey, Hot dogs, Cheese, grapes, apples, beans
Some tricks
*Hunter has a hard time sleeping. If he cries longer than 25 mins, you can pick him up and lay him down on a pillow on the bed with you and tickle his belly or back and he should go to sleep.
*If they are fussy you can give them Cheerios, crackers, or gold fish whenever. They can also have juice or water whenever!
Beware
*They put everything in their mouth! And get into EVERYTHING!!!
* They still can’t chew; everything has to be cut up really small (except Crackers and Cheerios)
*When they get mad they throw their back down and hit there head.
Phone Numbers
Shanna Cluff (480) ***-****, Brandon Cluff (602) ***-****
Christy Cluff (602)***-****(480)***-****,
Melissa Thompson (480) ***-****(480) ***-****
Ashley Kellogg (480) ***-****(My Sister)

No comments: