Sunday, January 31, 2010

1.29.10
With BC working out of town, we have been taking advantage of our time together on the weekend. Even though I have a million other things I could be doing, I feel this is more important!
{and maybe I am making a little bit of an excuse so I don't have to study}
So I had to go to this class for psych at the Hospital. It started at 8:30 am. I was glad when I got there to find that it was cancelled. It was Over eaters anonymous. I have to go to one group therapy class this semester, I really didn't know which to choose so I went with the day that worked the best. I needed a Saturday class so BC could watch the boys. Kinda annoying, and I feel stupid going. Hope its cancelled next Sat too. Anyways, on my way home I stopped at a garage sale down the street. I found this lawn mower for 5 bucks brand new, never opened. Score!!
The boys have been fighting over it ever since. They absolutely love it. Who would of known! Here they are outside "mowing" the grass with daddy.
I thought this was so cute, I had to take a picture. One of the boys parked their mower right next to daddy's!Next for our day we went to my new favorite place. The Ranch Market! We got a ton of fruits and veggies for a little over 20 bucks. The perks to living in town!

Red and yellow bell peppers 4 for a dollar!
We got this huge thing of Strawberries for 4 bucks. I was so excited because I have been wanting some but they are really expensive right now. This is Hunter's fav food. He probably ate a dozen of them for lunch. Srsly!



We also got asparagus, green onions, zucchini, red onion, yellow onion, bananas, oranges, nectarines, grapes, and potatoes. I am telling you it is a deal.
{if you can handle all the snowbirds, BC was about to lose it with them}


After lunch, naps, preparing a lesson, and studying for awhile we headed to the park.
We have the best parks around here. I love them!

The boys love to wing (swing)





We played some catch! I think mommy threw more spirals than dad!

After the park we got back in daddy's truck and BC turned the music up loud! The boys love, love to dance. It is really cute! BC says they learned how to dance from him. If you know me well you will have to beg to differ....RIGHT? (Charleston anyone?)
We ended our fun day with some homemade pizza and salad!



This was the boys pizza. Pepperoni, with red and yellow peppers. I know I am bad, I have to add veggies in everything of theirs, yes even pizza, I just can't help myself!
I also made them eat some cooked carrots before they even got their pizza. Which they ate them all up cause they do like em. What a mean mom they have!



Okay time for a good ol' Sunday nap!
Happy day everyone!!!!

1 comment:

FRYER FAM said...

where is this ranch market? i think i need to come to town once a week for the fresh produce. you will have to let me know. (please) i am trying to figure out if you told me about the thing you can see who is viewing your blog? if you know what i am talking about. let me know about that too please. i think it was you i had this conversation with a while back. bye the way how are you guys doing? have you been playing any volleyball?