My 27th b-day!!! (Sigh)
I can not believe that I am 27! It seems so old, I am way too close to 30!!! The thought that gets me through it... everyone is right there with me!
Anyways my birthday didn't start off too great. I had school and a hubby who is out of town, sounds just fun! After school I went to my in-laws to pick up the boys, my mom-in-law was trying to keep me there. Low and Behold my wonderful hubby walked in. What a great surprise, he always knows just what I need. Love you BC! We went out to dinner (Gecko Grill) and just talked and talked. Enjoying each others company. The waitress probably asked us 4 times if we were ready to order and we hadn't even looked down at the menu, we were enjoying our short time together. It made my day! He had to leave the next morning by 5 am, he wasn't even home for 12 hours. Thanks to everyone for the phone calls, texts, gifts and love you showed me on my day! Love you all!
Ports wasn't in the mood for pics!
Ports wasn't in the mood for pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment