

2 YEARS OLD!!!!!
My sweet angels are 2, how the time flies. love these boys more than life itself! We had their 2 year well visit on Friday (2.26.10) with Dr. Saba. He said they are cute and healthy. He wrote me a scrip for Albuterol, I think Porter might have RAD, Reactive airway disease, AKA Asthma. I sure hope not, but we will see. He also said only 30 mins of TV a day and that all 2 year olds are a little impulsive. He stated that the boys are extremely advanced since they know all their colors. He was very impressed. Doc said they should know at least 20 words and they are far beyond that, especially for being preemies and twins. Mom was sure pleased!!!
Here are the stats...
Porter Brandon Cluff
Weight- 32 lbs (90%) Height- 39 inches (off the chart, above 99%)
Head- 21 inches (off the charts, over 99%)
I love that my boys are so big! I want tall, tall, boys! I know I have heard that if you double their height when they are 2, that is how tall they will be. That means Ports will be 6 feet 7 inches and Hunts 6 feet 6 inches. How cool would that be!!! (okay I really don't believe it but hey maybe at least 6.3"!! my dad and brother are both 6.4"!!!!! We will see!)
About my sweet Ports... he is the peacemaker of our family, what a sweet boy he is. (I have tears in my eyes, as soon as I started writing this) You most often only have to tell him to do something once and he will do it. He is a totally daddy's boy and cherishes every moment he has with dad. He is so smart and knows at least 50 -100 words. He is starting to put his sentences together. Porter enjoys all animals, books, cars, going to the park, throwing balls, hitting balls, and catching balls. He is very observant and notices/hears everything! His favorite movie right now is Cars and Nemo, he also has recently been into Elmo. He loves to eat salty foods just like his mom! His favorite foods are pizza, pasta, chips, carrots, yogurt, eggs (loves breakfast foods), crackers. He used to love all veggies but it is getting harder to get him to eat them. He is our little sensitive boy who is shy but has a huge heart. He is so much like his dad in this aspect. He is so funny and loves to tell on his little brother. He definitely plays the older brother role, he tells Hunter No, No, quite often. Also he will tell dad "no, no" if he thinks he is picking on me. Can't get enough of my little fat boy!
My dearest Porter,
I love you so much and our family would not be complete without you. You are such a good little boy and so laid back. you bring peace into my life and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for you. You are such a good example to your little brother and I know that you always will be. You have the cutest laugh that brings a smile to every ones face when they hear it. It is such a belly laugh! I know you were sent into our home to be the peacemaker what a special important role. You are an example to me. You bring such a sweet spirit into our home. I kiss your cheeks all the time and I tell you how beautiful you are. You just have the most perfect little face. You have beautiful blue eyes and such pretty dark hair! I love when you say the color yellow, it is so cute, and your fav color at the moment! I love when you share with your brother, i love when you tell me I have food on my face, I love when you tell me shhhh when I am singing in the car, I love when you snuggle with me, I love when you give me kisses. Oh how I love you little Po Po! You are my sunshine!
Love, MOM
Hunter Keith
Weight- 32 lbs 4 oz (90%)
Height- 38 inches (off the charts, over 99%)
Head-20 inches (off the charts, over 99%)
Hunter is my sweet, smart, active little boy. He makes our lives complete. He is a little snuggle bug which I just can't get enough of. I love how he has to rub my arm when I hold him. He is a very loud baby and knows what he wants. He is a little defiant and sometimes tests my patience. He is very coordinated, social and fun. Hunts is such a mamma's boy. He sure loves to be with his mom. I love it too, he is so so sweet. He loves to eat, he seriously says "Snack, Snack" all day long! he is my little fruit boy. When he has his plate of food he always goes for the fruit first! Some of his favorite foods are strawberries, apples, oranges, pizza, yogurt, chicken, rice, beans, and of course cheez its! It is hard to get him to eat veggies as well. He loves to read books and play with Mr. Potato head. He absolutely loves to be outside, going to the park is one of his fav things to do. He is a very observant baby and notices everything. He catches on really fast to things and has a really strong arm he loves to bring me the tub of balls and he will sit there and hit them with his bat usually 9 out of the 10 times. His favorite movie is Cars, Nemo and the Bee movie.
My Dearest little Hunter boy,
Hunts I can't believe that you are already 2 years old. The time has gone by so fast. I have enjoyed almost every moment of our time together! You are such a cute smart boy. I truly have such a special bond with you. You are my baby boy and I love to be around you. You are a little busy bee and you keep me on my toes. You are my little social butterfly and are so friendly to all. I love how you say 'hi" to everyone who passes by. You have such a big heart and care for everyone around you. If any one has an a cut or a hurt foot {Nana} you are always so concerned. You are so sweet. You are a little snuggle bug. I love how you always want to be with me. You are my little helper, you love the broom, vacuum, and any cleaning supply. Whenever I am cleaning you always are right there to help me. What a big boy you are. I love to have you by my side. You are so sweet with Ports too. You are the best at sharing, you are always willing to give up whatever you have to make Porter happy. That makes me so happy. I love you so much my little love bug! You are my sunshine!
Love, Mom
My life is crazy right now. BC and I call it "Just Surviven" It will all be over shortly. I am so blessed in so many ways. I feel so, so grateful for these 2 little boys. Although, I am not the best mother I try to do the best I can. They mean the world to me and my life would not be complete without them. They are so different in so many ways but they each bring such and important, special spirit into our home. I learn from them everyday. Porter and Hunter thank you for choosing me to be your mother and for always loving me unconditionally, even with my weaknesses. How blessed I truly am!
No comments:
Post a Comment