Happy V-Day to my lover and my favorite 2 little boys! I love you 3 dearly.


Thanks BC for the beautiful flowers and the yummy peanut butter and chocolate fudge.
I stayed home from Church with the boys today. They have been sick this week. My boys and I made these for BC. They were so excited to show him when he got home from church.
Along with a Golf coupon!
BC even got the boys a V-Day gift. My personal fav-jammies!
We then headed to the temple for a picnic!!
I enjoyed taking some pics!
Love this pic.
It was such a beautiful day.
***
Poor little Ports!
The nurse gave Porter this little bear, she made his nose bleed when she suctioned him! EEEKKK!
I have been listening to the boys lungs A LOT! Maybe Hunts will follow in my footsteps!
***
Along with a Golf coupon!
BC even got the boys a V-Day gift. My personal fav-jammies!
We then headed to the temple for a picnic!!
I enjoyed taking some pics!
Love this pic.
It was such a beautiful day.twice baked potatoes, steak, salad, asparagus, zucchini, and some of my mom's homemade bread!
My mom and dad joined us.
Did I mention it was delicious?
***
Also in this post is an update!
We had another rough week. Sunday Ports ended up getting pretty sick. I was worried about his breathing, he was really pullin from his belly. Well, BC ended up taking him to Phoenix Children's Urgent care. The doc wanted to admit him based on his symptoms. UGH! They ended up suctioning him and giving him a breathing treatment. He was doing so much better after the couple of interventions that they sent him home. The doc didn't really diagnose him with anything, I assume it was RSV. Anyways Hunter ended up with another fever on Tues night, it was a mess. I thought it was going to have to just run it's course, but he was still pretty sick on Thurs. I had BC take him to the doc on Friday, he has RSV!! Lucky us! Yuck, I just hate RSV- go away!!! Long story short after 2 antibiotics, Motrin, Tylenol, breathing machine, and Albuterol the boys are almost back to their cute little selves! And my anxiety is almost gone!!!!!
{I love what my mom told me the other day, "Shanna you can't have kids without them getting sick, it is just part of it" It is so true every kid gets sick and it totally made me feel better!}
Poor little Ports!You can see it in his eyes.
The nurse gave Porter this little bear, she made his nose bleed when she suctioned him! EEEKKK!
***
Here are just some random pics!
After the boys bath the other night Hunter ran out of my room. I was getting Ports dressed real fast then yelled at Hunts to come in. He didn't listen (surprise) and this is what I came out to find. I was dying... he looks so cute. I told him to cover his privates so I could take a pic. This is what I got. Oh Hunts life wouldn't be the same without you! I love you!
After the boys bath the other night Hunter ran out of my room. I was getting Ports dressed real fast then yelled at Hunts to come in. He didn't listen (surprise) and this is what I came out to find. I was dying... he looks so cute. I told him to cover his privates so I could take a pic. This is what I got. Oh Hunts life wouldn't be the same without you! I love you!


2 comments:
Sage just got over RSV too ...yuck! Glad to hear they are up and at them again.
p.s. how many canker sores to you have from all of this?
Great post Shanna...love the updates!
Post a Comment