Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's cookin...
For some reason I just can't eat ground beef anymore, yuck. I still love a good cheeseburger but that is the only way I will eat it. I know I am weird, kinda like how I love ketchup and hate tomatoes, ya weird! Anyways, I love spaghetti but I am sick of using fatty sausage as my meat so.... I am now gonna use me some turkey!!!
Started with the gobble, gobble


Sauteed(sp?) some yellow & red peppers and an onion in some EVOO.
I cut the turkey in half and will use it tomorrow for some yummy chili.

Added the sauce and turkey. Then put it on some yummy noodles. {I wish I had some whole wheat noodles but I was out} Added a delicious salad and there you have it, a fabulous and yummy dinner!

This little one had 3 helpings!



Just wish BC was here to enjoy it with us.



No comments: