Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Girls trip 2012.

A few weekends ago I was able to spend a whole weekend at a beautiful cabin with my mom, gramma, 1 sister, 2 aunts, 4 cousins, and my sweet little Ems (nursing babies were allowed).
 It was SO. MUCH. FUN!!
We chatted it up of course, played games, laughed till we cried, went on walks, out to lunch, watched the Olympics, went through recipes, made cute cards, stayed up way too late and even hit up Filberto's at about midnight one night, yes like I said SO MUCH FUN. Can't wait till next year.

Left to right... Kassidy holding Ems, Marla, Mckenna, Aunt Trina, Ashley, Mom, Shanda, Aunt Brenda and  grams.
Playing games on the back porch.

Love my sweet lil' doll.


Aunt Brendy.
My mom and Aunt Trina laughing about something,
Kass and I. (note to self never go anywhere without make-up)

Lucky for some they have Wi fi.


 my cousin Shanda, my mom and grams.
 Cousin Mckenna with lil' Em a Em.
Playing a new game that my Aunt Brenda taught us called Telestrations it was hilarious and so fun!


On the way home we saw these. We made a quick stop to take a pic so we could send it to Bryson and Brandon!

What a great weekend, I have the best family and feel so blessed to be close to them. We have so much fun together!

2 comments:

Sommer said...

I'm coming next year! Looks like we missed out.

Caryn said...

Super cute ! I need to do this with the girls in my fam!