Sweet Emmy is 7 months old and just a busy little bee. Ever since she started crawling she is into everything and she is just so fast! One minute I can leave her in the family room and the next she is already in the kitchen. I never had the time with her when they sit and play with toys and you don't have to worry cause she crawled within like 2 weeks of being able to sit. She loves to be mobile and cuddling with mom just ain't her thing anymore. She wants to be on the ground exploring. She is such a quiet baby so sometimes it takes me a minute to find her. Needless to say i don't get much done unless the beauty babe is taking a nap. She also puts everything in her mouth so I like to put her pacifier in then she isn't as tempted. She has the cutest little personality and is a little shy. She is a sweetheart and we love her ever so.
All about Emma at 7 months...
She weighs a little over 21 pounds.
She still wears 18 month clothes and now I am only buying 24 month stuff, crazy.
She hates when I get her dressed and whines every single time.
She loves to babble, ba ba ba and a couple times da da da.
She says mamma a lot!! it is so cute, it sounds more like mum mum mum and of course only says it when she is mad, hungry, tired or sad. ya go figure, but I LOVE it.
She pulls her self up on everything.
Into EVERYTHING.
She can find the littlest things to put in her mouth, I will have just vacuumed or swept and she can still find a piece of paper or something.
She loves her bed and doesn't like to be rocked to sleep.
She loves bath time.
She is a horrible eater, the only thing she likes is rice cereal or barley. Barley is def her fave though. But she still gets her veggies one way or another. I trick her and make her smile that shove it in. Mean, ya maybe but i have issues when my kids won't eat their veggies. So far she has tried squash, green beans, sweet potatoes, pears and bananas. Her favorites out of these are squash and pears. The more I give it to her the more she likes it. She hated the cereal at first too so hopefully she will come around.
She still has pretty much the same schedule, bed at 8-830 up at 530-6 to nurse then sleeps till 730. Still nurses every 4 hours and I love that.
She takes 3 naps a day.
She loves to wrestle with her daddy already.
Hunter drives her nuts and she whines about it.
She has 2 teeth.
She has thinned out to me now that she is mobile.
She has thinned out to me now that she is mobile.
She is very ticklish.
She doesn't like men to hold her, besides dad and sometimes her uncle Chris.
She is the center of attention around here and we could not imagine it any other way.
She is just precious.
Trying to just crawl right off the chair.
She has a couple bruises on her head cause she is always falling and getting hurt. She climbs up on everything!
"oh i could eat her"
2 comments:
I feel like I could just eat her and I'm not even with her in real life. so so cute! can't wait to see her in a couple days! crazy how fast they grow up!
Okay shes seriously a doll face! You better lower her crib rails quick...shes gonna jump out of there haha!
Post a Comment