Well our summer is coming to an end!
It has gone by so fast (doesn't everything these days)! Although we had a really great summer I have to admit I am ready for school to start. Ready for a better schedule, ready for shorter days, ready for my kids to not be bored all day, ready to not hear the words "mom what are we doing today", ready to shop without 2 four year olds, ready to stop spending so much money, ready to not eat McDonald's once a week, and ready for some one on one time with my sweet baby girl. My boys are excited as well and ask everyday when they get to start preschool. they are actually going to the neighborhood elementary school 4 days a week!! They also get to take the bus which they are thrilled about. Although I am nervous and scared for this new chapter in our lives, I think we are all ready!!
Here are a few highlights from the summer...
Lot's of wrestling! Boys will be boys.
Lot's of giggles from Ems and also lot's of lovin' on her.
This pool was a great investment for me, 25 bucks! Thank you Target! The boys played in it A LOT!!!
And we can't forget all the mud pies they enjoyed making hour after hour. Oh those 2 :)
And we can't forget all the mud pies they enjoyed making hour after hour. Oh those 2 :)
My personal favorite part of the summer, MONSOON'S!!! We love the rain. This pic was from our last storm, this is Brandon out cutting down the tree in front of our neighbors yard. They were out of town. Yes Chels that is your house! :)
Lot's of trips to McDonald's with cousins.
(Porter, Brigham, and Hunter)
Also had a few trips to Burger King and Chick fil a as well.
Fun with friends at Peter Piper Pizza!!
here are the boys with our neighbor and great friend Preston.
And can't forget the sweet girls... Miss Emma and Miss Lylah.
Poor Ems gets so red in the face when we are out and and about. Dang this heat.
The boys had a lot of fun building forts!
Lot's and lot's of swimming. We had fun going to a few pools this summer. My mom was so great and watched Emma a few times so I could take the boys. These pics are from swim lessons which they both did great at. We were at Greenfield pool last week and Porter actually jumped off the diving board and swam to the side. They are officially lil' fish.
My mom, sister and I worked on our recipes. We were wanting to get them all organized and cute. Instead of written on just random things.
This is the mess before.... and below is what my they looked like after. Well at least mine and my mom's, ash did hers different. (of course)
I love how our little box's turned out!! I still might add some ribbon to the handle cause I'm not loving the black.
But I can't take the credit my mom picked it all out, and I just copied her. The only thing I found was the actual box. And a big thanks to my Aunt Jenny for the vinyl!!!
Well that pretty much sums up our summer break!! How many days till school starts?!!
P.S my beauty babe just turned 7 months old. Full update on her to come.
1 comment:
Cute Pictures! I just love you and your kids! Thanks for the picture of the tree and triple thanks to Brandon for taking care of it for us! Best neighbor award right there ;). Spencer said hes gonna call HOA and request a new big tree haha!
Post a Comment