This morning Emma slept in till 10:00, which is a first. I kept going in and checking on her but she was just snoozin'. She still got up at her normal 6 to nurse but then slept till 10. She is just the sweetest, I don't think she is feeling that good but who would ever know?! She never complains much about anything. She doesn't have a fever or even a runny nose but has just been tired and clingy today. But still to this day this sweet girl has slept through the night every single night except maybe 5 since she was 6 weeks old. She is the best and even when she is teething or not feeling well like I said she doesn't complain much.
Oh sweet Emmy how did I get so lucky to be your mother? You are such a blessing to me and bring us so much joy. You have the most delightful disposition and always so happy and the most beautiful thing in the world. I have never experienced so much joy in my life than that of being a mother. Your smile and giggle makes my heart skip a beat. And that tongue is about the cutest thing I have ever seen.
1 comment:
That picture of her is so cute! Dang I wish Lylah would sleep in haha!
Post a Comment