Highland Park Elementary Open House 8-6-12
Preschool 2012
Mrs. Pearson's class.
Well we survived our very first "meet the teacher" as a family. I can't believe from this year on I will always have kids in school. I am excited for them because they are so excited but it has been tugging at my heart a little too. I will no longer be controlling and protecting every little thing in these boys' life. They will now have so many other influences and you just hope as a parent you have taught them well enough to be kind, hard working, respectful, and nice to everyone. And also that others will be that way to them. I will keep my fingers crossed :)
of course sweet Ems was there.
The boys went over to the "art center".
Mrs. Pearson guessed which boy was who and she got it right on the nose. Porter was impressed.
They both were a little shy a first but by the end both about in tears cause they didn't want to leave!
Here we are trying to find their cubby's.
They had a folder inside and a little treat.
Neither one wanted to take a pic with Mrs. Pearson :)
On the bench outside the class eating their treat.
Here's to a great year! Love these cute little preschoolers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment