My sweet little Emma turned 5 months old! She is growing up so fast and it is making me really sad. I love every minute with this sweet beauty. I can't help but smile every time I see her cute face. She has brought so much joy into our lives and she makes my heart complete.
Have I told you that she has the prettiest blue eyes, and hair that is curly when it's wet and straight when it dries?
Have I told you how her neck gets red underneath because she is always drooling and is so stinkin' chubby?!!
Have I told you that she has thunder thighs and her right leg has an extra crease?!
Have I told you that she wears mostly 12 month clothes, weighs about 19 lbs, is in size 3 diapers and has poop explosions about once a day. She needs to be in size 4 but I am really wanting to get through this last box of 3's
Have I told you how she loves to be on her belly now?
Have I told you how she is basically mobile and rolls to everything?!! I left the room and came back to check on her and she was playing with the couch instead of her minnie doll.
Have I told you how she is almost sitting all by herself?!! She also gets up on her knees, she is so strong and just growing so fast.
Have I told you that people stop me all the time to look at her and she always gives them a huge smile?!! Last week a man asked her for a high five, really buddy she is 5 months.
Have I told you how she is always sucking on her hands or her toes?
Have I told you that she isn't really a loud baby?
Have I told you that she is very patient?
Have I told you that she is still nursing every 3 hours?
Have I told you that she loves to be sung to or have books read?
Have I told you that her giggle is contagious?
Have I told you that she doesn't like loud noises?
Have I told you that she flaps her arms up and down when she gets excited?
Have I told you that she is a MOMMAS girl?!! She is perfectly content as long as mom is either holding her or right next to her. And if she wants mom and i walk away the above picture takes place.
Have I told you that her hair is getting so long? People keep telling me, okay my mom and Haylee, that I should cut off the tail in the back. I LOVE her hair and no I am not cutting it. :)
Have I told you she has become quite the princess of the house and sometimes gets an attitude?!!
Have I told you how she has completely stolen our hearts?
Can you blame us....
Happy 5 months to our sweet little Emmy May.
2 comments:
Shanna she is SO gorgeous and already looks so much older!! Oh how I miss that sweet little face! Hope you guys are doing good and loving summer. Miss you!!!
love the purple outfit! ;) She is so adorable and I can't believe how quickly she is growing up! Happy 5 months!
Post a Comment