Time for an update for the good ol' blog, here goes...
my children are growing up in the blink of an eye. 4 years (boys) 4 months (Ems) such fun ages!! I am lovin' the 4's.
we just got back from a vacation to California with my whole family, it was a blast to say the least! A resort right off the beach, Disneyland, eating out, playing games and a lot of laughs!! (big post to come)
Brandon... working, working, working. Man that guy is a hard worker. He has been really busy lately, my parents moved to a new house and he has been over there the past couple of weeks helping them tear out floors, paint, move, etc.
He is still in young men's and they have been busy trying to get the boys ready for scout camp. They are working on their bike riding merit badge and just did a 10 mile last Saturday. Next up is the 30 mile.
Also on top on his normal job he is building his boss's 8,000 sq foot home, yes I said 8,000 square feet, Ya have fun cleaning that.
He has been spending a lot of time with the boys as well, they just went to Father's and Son's. They loved it! Fishing has been the highlight around here lately.
He tries to squeeze in a softball game here and there too.
Shanna.... life with 3 is just busy. It hasn't been hard for me, just busy. I don't have much time for myself anymore. I'm either driving the boys somewhere, nursing the baby, cooking or cleaning. Pretty much sums it all up!
I have really been working on being a better mom, I have been reading some good books and working on my patience. I am not a perfect mom and sometimes my kids drive me nuts but i sure love the dickens out of them!
I teach primary, and haven't had the best attitude about it. I am a very scheduled person and it drives me crazy to have to try and force Emma to eat because I have to be in primary for the next 2 hours. And also the fact that all my primary kids are all over her, oh man the germs! please don't touch my baby. :)
I'm losing my hair!! I feel like it is all falling out. I remember losing some after the twins but don't remember losing this much. Good thing I have a good amount, hope in grows back.
I have been working on Tuesday nights. I see 1 patient and only gone about an hour. It's nice to get out of the house and have some extra cash.
Target has been my downfall lately, I spend way too much money there because you know I save 5% with the Target debit card, so i justify all my spending. What did you say? you don't have one? yes you should look into it, I'm sure you will run into the Cluff Crew there. (the one on Power and Ray is my fav but i love them all)
I'm itchin' to buy a house, hopefully soon.
The twins...
Grandma is their number one fan!
Hunter hitting above and Porter hitting below.
they also just finished a session of swim lessons, they are learning so fast and they love the water! They are turning into 2 cute little fish.
Preschool is over till the fall. They have really grown a lot this year and have learned so much. Miss Christi was great with them and they always had fun and cute things to bring home.
The boys are at a fun age and are really growing up. They love to be outdoors with their dad and doing anything that involves the water.
Porter wants to be a cowboy and he loves ropes. He tries to "lasso" everything. Not sure where he learned that word from. He is my little artist and has awesome handwriting, he can write the whole alphabet. He also loves to do puzzles, play catch, computer games and playing with Hunter. He is very smart, handsome, and our little peacemaker.
Hunter is hilarious and tells stories all day long. He is my little busy bee and loves to be right under my feet. He loves anything to do with the outdoors and really loves anything to do with fishing, elk and deer. He is very observant and notices everything. He loves clothes and changes his often. He also loves to rough house, hold baby sissy, color, help his mom, and to boss Porter around. He is very smart, cute, and our little funny guy.
Emma... just the sweetest thing ever. We all just love her, she is the center of our world!
She made the big transition to her crib from the bassinet, this is such a HARD one for me. I love to have my babies in my room close to me. But sweet Ems is just too big, so we moved her out and she loves her crib. Now she can roll over and have all the room she needs. She still sleeps right through the night and I usually find her on her belly in the morning.
cCan't believe my baby is almost 5 months old! I will do a full update on her for her 5 month post.
We are going to have to try and stay busy this summer so I don't go insane :)
This heat is already killin' me.
No comments:
Post a Comment