Friday, June 22, 2012

Slow down sweet Emmy.

I can not believe in just 7 days my baby will be 6 months old. It has flown by and i have loved every minute with her. I was looking through some pictures and I just can't believe how much she has grown, it happened in the blink of an eye. In my head I still see this, a little newborn....
{Emma 10 days old}

but in reality she is not a newborn at all.
Newborn or not, she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. And I just can't get enough of her.
{Emma just 7 days shy of 6 months.}

P.S. Emmy get off those knees, I'm not quite ready to baby proof the house.

1 comment:

Gina Moody said...

Her hair...those cheeks....oh, I love her!! Maybe, just maybe we'll be having a party with our girls a year from now if we come to Az for residency!!