The Cluff Crew 2012
The original Cluff Clan.
Brandon, Cortney, Tanner, Cami, Chad, Christy, Charlie, Spencer, Whitney, Stephanie, Chris and Chuck.
From that to 27 people...
Half of their kids are married. 5 down and 5 to go...
Here are nana and papa with all 10 of their grand kids. Connor is the oldest (7), Rachel, Megan (all 3 Chucks), Brigham (Stephs), my twins are next, then Tyson (Cortney's), Natalie (about 15 months also Chucks), Chloe (Tanner's) who is 3 days older than Emma and all the way down to Emmy who is the youngest (3 months). (now Katelyn has joined the crew)
I love how Chloe is looking at Emma in this picture, she was doing that a lot and it was so sweet. They are going to be such great friends.
The Girls. Us in-laws are on the back row.
I love this pic of my MIL, she had some tears of joy just watching her family take these pics. Look what she has produced, what a blessing family is. She is a wonderful lady and has raised some dang good kids, including my amazing husband. She should be proud.
Here you can see who belongs to who ;)
Oh my sweet babies.
Here are the 2 newest little additions, what joy they have been to our family. These 2 will be such great friends. How lucky to have a cousin 3 days older than you. I know I am biased but they are just so cute.
I sure love this Cluff Clan all 27 of them!!!
















2 comments:
Big families are SO MUCH FUN! Jeff comes 6 out of 8 kids, and there isn't anything more fun or chaotic then getting almost everyone together for dinner every Sunday. When just the locals come, we end up with 16 adults, and 26 kids (ranging in age from 17 to 1) It's so loud, and you can never find your own kids in the mess, but there are always cousins to play with and even older cousins to take care of fights and owies. The BEST! Just wait till the twins are old enough to be married and start families. It only gets better!!!
You don't even know how lucky you are to have normal inlaws....seriously, I'm so envious.
Post a Comment