Disneyland was SO much fun!!!
We just went last year but I was pregnant with Emmy so I couldn't ride anything. It was so nice to be with my whole family and we just really enjoyed it. One complaint, wish we could of gone another day!! We thought 1 day would be enough since we were just there but it wasn't, at least we got to do everything we wanted. And of course we did our favorites a few times. Also it was great that we didn't have to wait in any long lines. The longest line we waited in was Toy Story, about 30 mins.
We just went last year but I was pregnant with Emmy so I couldn't ride anything. It was so nice to be with my whole family and we just really enjoyed it. One complaint, wish we could of gone another day!! We thought 1 day would be enough since we were just there but it wasn't, at least we got to do everything we wanted. And of course we did our favorites a few times. Also it was great that we didn't have to wait in any long lines. The longest line we waited in was Toy Story, about 30 mins.
here is sweet Emma in her new stroller. I had been on a hunt for a stroller. I had 3 things that were important, something compact, something that would lay flat and a shade that actually covers her body. I got all 3!! I LOVE this stroller, if anyone is looking I suggest this. I know it comes as a double as well. The Mini City jogger. the bomb!
Pirates of the Caribbean.
Splash Mtn.
My mom and Chelsea took Emmy and Hunter on Winnie the Pooh while some of us went on Splash Mountain, Thanks!! okay that ride was probably my favorite!! I forgot how fun it was.
It was so nice to be with family and get help with the kids. Everyone was so helpful and willing to sit with Ems.
After I took back over the babe and Porter, we rode Winnie the Pooh while Brandon took Hunter on Splash Mtn.
Lunch break...
Sandwiches, chips, grapes and strawberrries. Man it never tasted so good ;)
Daddy was sure making Ems laugh.
Emmy and I had a lot of fun sitting out while the others rode. Here we are at Soarin' over California. She loves to people watch just like her mom. :)
Yummy treats!
They both picked these exact same treats last year too.
In the picture below we are waiting in line for the water ride at Cali. Adventure. Poor Hunter didn't like this ride, he was scared. I felt a little bad for him cause we didn't do much of the kid stuff, we basically did all the big rides. We tried to do Peter Pan but the line was 30 min wait, so Brandon took the boys and waited while I nursed the babe and then it ended up breaking down.
Space Mtn scared him and it was the 3rd ride we went on so it made him hesitant for the rest.
But...he loves toy story, Soarin', pirates and Splash Mtn was his fav. We didn't take him on Tower of Terror but Brandon took Porter, and he didn't quite like that one.
Porter LOVED all the rides and was just smiling ear to ear the whole time!
If you ask him his favorite ride he says, "all of them except that one that drops you"!!
Toy Story! A favorite for all!!
The only pic I got of the castle, that is hunter in the red on Brandon's shoulders.
We always let the kids pick out a toy before we leave. They both picked a sword, awesome.
And sweet Ems got her very first little Minnie doll.
The Cluff Crew 2012.
Pooped and ready for bed but we all still have one last smile for the great world of Disney!!!
What a magical place.
So I never take my Nikon to D-land and i really didn't take that many pictures. with 3 kids and only there one day I didn't always want to take the time to bust out the camera. So here are a few more details from the day...
-We saw Bugs Life again, the boys love that show.
-The new Little Mermaid ride was so cute.
-We found these pretzels that were stuffed with cheese, they were SO good.
-We never ate a meal there, brought our lunch and bought some snacks. (us Thompson's want to get our money worth, so we chose rides instead of dinner. Hit up Taco Bell on the way back to Oceanside and it was the bomb)
-Indian Jones wasn't as fun as I remember, what happen to that big ball at the end. Lame.
-Emma was seriously SO good, i know doesn't surprise you.
-A lot of babies around i noticed. Some were tiny, crazy i tell you crazy.
-Never even walked into toon town, no one likes that place but me.
-Tower of Terror was so scary this time, I was grabbing Haylee's arm the whole time!!
-Everyone loved the new Star Tours, I didn't ride it.
-The weather was so nice!
-The weather was so nice!
-I love Disney, it is so clean and there is just something about the atmosphere there that makes you smile.
Disney you have done it again, thanks for the great memories.
2 comments:
Your trip looked so amazing!! All those pictures make me want to go back to Disneyland so bad, I just love that place!! Thanks for being so good about blogging, I love feeling like I know what is going on in your lives. Miss you!!!
I can't wait to go to disneyland with Chloe someday! Looked like it was a blast!!
Post a Comment