Happy Father's day to a wonderful, handsome, hard-working, talented, fun, loving and best daddy we know. Oh how we love our daddy around here.
We well he had a wonderful Father's day....
-french toast with homemade buttermilk syrup and bacon.
-playing games with the boys.
-church
-an afternoon nap
-watched golf the WHOLE thing.(the open)
-favorite meal roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, cauliflower, garlic bread
-opened gifts, Hunger Games series, camping oven and gift card to Einstein from the boys (they love to get bagels with dad)
-dessert his fav texas sheet cake, vanilla bean ice cream.
-also a few leg and back scratches thrown in there.
-and a sweet girl who loved on her daddy all day. ( i think that was his favorite)
{and one exhausted mamma afterward, but this daddy deserves it all. Just glad it only comes once a year ;) }
***
To my own dad...
not that he will ever read this but I am so grateful for my dad and all he has taught me over the years. I learned how to work hard and the importance of getting an education from my dad. I also learned through his example to never judge anyone and to always try to be Christ-like. He is so selfless and I don't know if he has ever said a bad thing about anyone! He is always serving others and ALWAYS willing to do anything for us kids. What a great man he is and I am so blessed that i found a man just like my dad as a husband. I always wanted a man like my dad and i got one. How lucky I am. Love you dad.
***
To my own dad...
not that he will ever read this but I am so grateful for my dad and all he has taught me over the years. I learned how to work hard and the importance of getting an education from my dad. I also learned through his example to never judge anyone and to always try to be Christ-like. He is so selfless and I don't know if he has ever said a bad thing about anyone! He is always serving others and ALWAYS willing to do anything for us kids. What a great man he is and I am so blessed that i found a man just like my dad as a husband. I always wanted a man like my dad and i got one. How lucky I am. Love you dad.
1 comment:
She looked adorable at church that day, by the way!
Post a Comment