We have been lucky to enjoy 2 snow trips this year as a family. BC started this tradition and I am glad he did. The boys love it!!! (and I am learning too) Every year we take them, it gets more fun & easier!! These pics are from the first trip we made in early Jan after that big storm we had. We headed up to Payson for the day, went to Walmart (way better selection of boots, then here) and then played in the snow for a couple hours. After we headed to Chili's for some soup and salad then hit the road! It was a short but fun little trip! I think that snow is so beautiful, yes I know I don't live in it , but I still think it is a beautiful sight to the eyes.
Hunts ready to go down, a little nervous.

Hunts ready to go down, a little nervous.








No comments:
Post a Comment