Thursday, March 10, 2011

A few things I forgot to post...

Brandon got his Elk back finally & thinks he is going to hang it in my family room :) Ha!
He told the boys he had a surprise for them, here they are trying to close their eyes...




he is very proud.

*****

30 Sucks!!!!

We surprised my sister Ashley with a little dinner party for her 30th birthday! (2.7.10) We met at Buca Di Beppo.
This is her walking in...her good friend Iman joined us.


between her hubs, my mom and i we got her 30 of her favorite things. It was fun!! She sat there and opened 30 gifts!!!

The rest of us!

Happy 3oth Ash!


*****
There is beauty all around...



Forgot I took some pretty pics when we were in St. David. It really is a beautiful place, so green!!
I loved all the big trees, the green farm land and all the rain.

No comments: