Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Twins 3rd bIRtHdAY!!!

I can't believe I have 3 year olds! The boys loved their firetruck theme party this year. It was a lot of work and I was stressed (and not feeling good), but it was totally worth it!!!

{February 21, 2011}




Yum, red velvet with cream cheese frosting!!
Blowing out the candles.

Present time!!!
Hunter was so cute and funny. He was very animated the whole time and seriously was so excited about every gift. He also was running around thanking everyone, so cute! Everyone did such a great job at picking out gifts for them, not sure it's cause they know them so well or me so well. But they were all a hit and we didn't have to take anything back!! they ended up with 7 guns!!! (which is what they wanted and they were all different)

The kids getting on the firetruck for a ride!


Brandon with the boys on the firetruck, I was the co captain!


Porter Cluff, Hunter Cluff, Jack Kellogg, Brooks Rodenbaugh
Bottom- Brigham Schlappi, Ella Moody, Ellie Kellogg
(not sure where the other 3 Cluff kids were)

The Guests...
we invited some of my favorite people, maybe not the boys but mine. (come on they are 3, they don't care)

Here they are...
The Cluff Clan and my mom and sis on the right!
(my dad was sick, my grandma was sick, and my other 3 siblings live out of state)
my bestest friend from nursing school and her cute fam.

My longest and dearest friend Gina and her cute fam.

So glad to have Uncle Tanner and his cute wife in town from Utah. We sure miss them.

2 of BC's sisters and 2 brothers, and cute cousin Brig.
Here is my dear friend Casey again with her cute little Benny. (Just love this pic Case, you look gorge of course)

A stressed out mom and a ornery 3 year old! ;)

Papa was such a good sport to have almost 30 people in his fire station. I was so glad I decided to do this, it was a total hit. The boys LOVED it!
love the sunset in the background!

Our sweet family on the boys big day!!
{life has been great with 3 year olds! they are so funny lately and just keep us laughing all the time. I have some funny stories to share soon.}

3 comments:

Jen said...

Such a stinkin cute party!
Love all the details that went into it :)

Casey said...

Hey Shanna! LOVE the pics! Maybe you can practice more of your photography on our family when my belly is big and fat! I'll call you on Sunday!

Justin said...

time to have another?