Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Freestone park.

I took the boys last Friday to feed the ducks at Freestone, they begged to ride the train but I told them we needed to wait for daddy. So Saturday we headed their again determined to ride that train. Well as we were waiting in line it broke...ya just lovely. They said it would be fixed in 30 mins so the boys rode some different rides and we waited, and waited, and waited. We then saw it coming around the tracks about an hour later!! They ran it for a test run and it broke again at the same place. So I tried to get our money back and they wouldn't so i guess we will just save those tickets for another day! :)
Friday.



Saturday.


Dad got us a snow cone!







I am not one to take my kids out looking homeless...this day I wasn't in the mood and just didn't care! As I'm sure you have already gathered! Still fun, still cute.

No comments: