It was the last day of February and our home teachers brought us some cookies. BC and I were laying in bed, I was on my computer (surprising, I know) and B was watching TV (even more surprising, I know) we heard a noise from the kitchen around 10:00. Both jumped up to find this...
Yes folks my little fat boy eating a cookie. Oh my gosh we were laughing so, so hard. I had to snap a couple pictures. He is too cute. But I have not been laughing as hard waking up to him laying in the middle of my back. (he thinks he can just get up and do what he wants, eat cookies or sleep in my bed!!)
Oh my gosh Brandon and I were dying.
Oh my gosh Brandon and I were dying.
{Disclaimer... I really don't think my sweet Porter is fat, actually he has a little skinny body. It has almost come to a term of endearment for me. He was a super fat baby (which I loved) and I started calling him that. Sometimes I get looks like I am totally mean, but I'm not okay thanks bye. He will always be my little fat boy!!!}
3 comments:
oh my gosh! how hilarious-larious. i love how his little scooter thing is at his feet. i cant believe he climbed up there all by himself! super cute
That is so cute Shanna!
Shanna, Porter is the cutest thing ever! This post made my day! :)
Post a Comment