Friday, March 4, 2011

My Birthday.

Last Thursday {Feb. 24th} was my 28th birthday. It really was a great day, probably one of the best. I was able to go out with my mom for some great shopping then we met up with 2 of my cousins for lunch. I picked Gecko Grill, love that place!! It was so nice to just sit and visit with them and sip on that diet pepsi, oh and of course eat the chips and salsa! Later that evening BC brought me some flowers, candy, card, cake, and we opened some presents! I swear the older I get the faster time flies! Here we are on Friday date night. My mom watched the boys {thanks} and we enjoyed Outback and the movies! We saw Unknown...it was slow and not very good.

Opening a gift card from my mom and dad.
When we were shopping I bought a new pair of jeans, cardi, really cute white shirt, skirt and 2 camisoles. I wrapped them so the boys could help me open them, they loved it. BC got me Photo shop!!!! {YAY}
Hunter is so sweet he just jumped up and gave me this hug...love it!










Okay this cake was the Bomb dot com!! Cookie blast, i think, from DQ!!

Thanks to everyone for helping make my day so special!

No comments: