Friday, January 7, 2011

Recent Shoots.



I love photography! I love capturing the sweet moments in my children's lives. When I graduated my dear hubby got me the Nikon D5000, I absolutely love it!!! My good friend and neighbor asked me to take some pics of her little baby Cole, he is a doll! I was really nervous, I am not a professional be any means but really do enjoy it. After I took her pics, she had some friends who wanted to know how much I charge, eeek! I told her I needed to think about it. I don't know if I want to make this a business, but I do enjoy doing it for close friends and family.


Enjoy a few from the last 2 shoots...


darling 7 week old Cole.








My Beautiful sis, Haylee and the hubs Clint.


{Happy one year}















{this was my fav, they are seriously so cute and fun... love them}


Red you owe me lunch :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented, Shanna!! Haylee looks so pretty!