Friday, January 14, 2011

L.O.V.E

"The most important single thing that any Latter-Day Saint ever does in this world is to marry the right person, in the right place, by the right authority." Bruce R. McConkie



6 years ago today I kissed my ETERNAL COMPANION over the alter in the House of the Lord. It was a special day and I will never forget my feelings. I am so grateful for the last 6 years we have spent together. Though it hasn't always been perfect we are definitely happy. Our love has grown so much over the years. We have had our ups and downs but I will be forever grateful that I married the right person, in the right place & by the right authority. It has blessed my life more than words could say.

BC I love you and couldn't be more grateful for a wonderful husband, Happy 6 years!
6 reasons I love my man....

hardworking

worthy priesthood holder

fun and hands on daddy

takes me out on dates

helps me cook & clean

&

so cute and cuddly.







{our latest pic together, taken on Christmas Eve, proof that our love and passion has grown over the years ;) }









Excited for the Anniversary celebrating to begin!

1 comment:

Casey said...

So cute Shanna! Happy Anniversary!