The BRUNETTE and his antics.
2 years 9 months old.


Porter is always a good boy and he is so tender hearted. I love him and am so glad he is so wonderful! He is more the passive one but can still hold his own. He is very patient with his mom and also his little brother. He is super smart and talks really, really well. I love his adult-like conversations. He can spell his name and can count to 12. He knows his ABC's and knows just about all the sounds that the letters make. He loves to draw and color and he is always doing his "homework". Books are a big part of our daily routine and not a day goes by where we don't read together. He loves to look at books and tell stories! He also is a TV boy and would watch Dora all day long if I allowed. He loves movies and also is loving Max and Ruby right now. Ports catches onto things really fast and it is so nice to tell him something and he can do it the next. He was so super easy to potty train, how grateful I was for that. He also always sticks up for the underdog in a situation. If I yell at Hunter he will get mad at me. It is so funny! Ports I love you sweet boy, you make me smile everyday. You are so smart and already love to do 'homework'. I know you will be so good in school. You are always so nice to everyone and we are so blessed to have you as our little peacemaker in our home. I will be forever grateful for that. I love you big boy.
Likes: tools, trains, coloring, being with his daddy, singing songs, reading books, pasta, bath time, milk, yogurt, horses, 'the house', spending time outside, riding in dad's truck, playing with his cousin brig, jumping on the tramp at grandma's, "Max and Ruby, "Dora", and nursery.
Dislikes: being wet, when I kiss his cute little fat face more than once at a time, (he will say "mom only one kiss"), band aids, and when his dad is "too rough"!
Out of the mouth of the Brunette...
"Mom I need to do my Homework"
"Dad you are being too rough"
He will repeat before we go anywhere..."we don't hit, bite, pinch, push, or yell, okay Hunter" (he has heard me say it quite a bit!)
"mom shhh my baby is sleeping"



Porter is always a good boy and he is so tender hearted. I love him and am so glad he is so wonderful! He is more the passive one but can still hold his own. He is very patient with his mom and also his little brother. He is super smart and talks really, really well. I love his adult-like conversations. He can spell his name and can count to 12. He knows his ABC's and knows just about all the sounds that the letters make. He loves to draw and color and he is always doing his "homework". Books are a big part of our daily routine and not a day goes by where we don't read together. He loves to look at books and tell stories! He also is a TV boy and would watch Dora all day long if I allowed. He loves movies and also is loving Max and Ruby right now. Ports catches onto things really fast and it is so nice to tell him something and he can do it the next. He was so super easy to potty train, how grateful I was for that. He also always sticks up for the underdog in a situation. If I yell at Hunter he will get mad at me. It is so funny! Ports I love you sweet boy, you make me smile everyday. You are so smart and already love to do 'homework'. I know you will be so good in school. You are always so nice to everyone and we are so blessed to have you as our little peacemaker in our home. I will be forever grateful for that. I love you big boy.Likes: tools, trains, coloring, being with his daddy, singing songs, reading books, pasta, bath time, milk, yogurt, horses, 'the house', spending time outside, riding in dad's truck, playing with his cousin brig, jumping on the tramp at grandma's, "Max and Ruby, "Dora", and nursery.
Dislikes: being wet, when I kiss his cute little fat face more than once at a time, (he will say "mom only one kiss"), band aids, and when his dad is "too rough"!
Out of the mouth of the Brunette...
"Mom I need to do my Homework"
"Dad you are being too rough"
He will repeat before we go anywhere..."we don't hit, bite, pinch, push, or yell, okay Hunter" (he has heard me say it quite a bit!)
"mom shhh my baby is sleeping"
"mom I want to ride that horse"
{written November 2010}
{written November 2010}
No comments:
Post a Comment