Consisted of....
Dinner at our fav, the one and only Charlestons.
Starts with the Chips and Salsa, Hawaiian Top Sirloin, Baked Potato Soup, House Salad with the best dressing ever- creamy garlic! (Seriously must try people)
Did some shopping in between.
Did some shopping in between.Then Movies... we saw the Tourist, I liked it.

Came home to some Beautiful flowers.
&
We ended the night with watching our wedding video. I love that thing and love the feelings and memories it always brings back.
The flowers had a dozen white roses with 6 red in the mix to represent 6 years. Yes I know he is the best. When he ordered these the lady said to him, "wow I didn't know there were still men in this world that did cute stuff like this, lucky lady" Yes everyone I am one lucky lady. How I love you BC. Thanks for a great night and for the memories we made.
{thanks to my wonderful SIL Steph for watching the boys! We love you and you are the best!}

Came home to some Beautiful flowers.
&
We ended the night with watching our wedding video. I love that thing and love the feelings and memories it always brings back.
The flowers had a dozen white roses with 6 red in the mix to represent 6 years. Yes I know he is the best. When he ordered these the lady said to him, "wow I didn't know there were still men in this world that did cute stuff like this, lucky lady" Yes everyone I am one lucky lady. How I love you BC. Thanks for a great night and for the memories we made.{thanks to my wonderful SIL Steph for watching the boys! We love you and you are the best!}
2 comments:
What a nice hubby! Happy Anniversary!
CUTE! :)
Post a Comment