Our Christmas season was super busy but we enjoyed our time spent with family, and also the time we were able to spend thinking of our Savior! During a few Family Home Evening's BC and I spent time teaching the boys of our Savior and his birth. We taught them mostly of Mary, Joseph and of course baby Jesus. I know some of it stuck because we would be out shopping and we would see a woman with her hair covered (Muslim, I think) they would yell out, "mom like baby Jesus". If nothing else they knew Mary wore a wrap over her head!!! Oh dear!
Well we started our week by decorating our first gingerbread house. You know the deal- super messy and not enough candy cause your 2 year old is eating it all (can you guess which one). Overall a super, messy, fun, hyper night!

Got lot's of holiday goodies!! {dang you extra 5 lbs}
All season long we enjoyed beautiful Christmas lights. This is the boys watching the train at one of the house's down Cherry Lane. Love that place.
Christmas Sunday at our best!


Christmas Eve 2010

Spent at Grandma Tyra's just like it always was when I was a kid. Love everything about it, food, nativity, spiritual thoughts, talent show, white elephant, presents, and quality family time!!!
Boys playing outside at G T's.





Christmas Sunday at our best!


Christmas Eve 2010

Spent at Grandma Tyra's just like it always was when I was a kid. Love everything about it, food, nativity, spiritual thoughts, talent show, white elephant, presents, and quality family time!!!



Merry Christmas!!! 


Boys loving Elefun!
{not taken on Christmas... a few days later}
A cute apron my MIL made me!

Me and my Hunts at Nana's
{P.S. I never get ready on Christmas}
Opening gifts with their Nana.
{opening with cousin Brigham}
These boys were spoiled of course, what else is new.
After Nana's we headed over to my mom and dad's for Christmas dinner, games, family fun & yes more presents!

Our Christmas was basically all about T'S!!! TRAINS, TOOLS, TRIKES, AND TRACTORS. and a few other things in between!
BC got a really nice Elk picture, new shirt, helicopter, movies, body pillow (basically mine now), electric razor, more hunting stuff & all the fun norms- beef jerky, scratchers, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.
BC got a really nice Elk picture, new shirt, helicopter, movies, body pillow (basically mine now), electric razor, more hunting stuff & all the fun norms- beef jerky, scratchers, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.
SC got a blender, iPod running case, gift card to New York & Co, gift card to Bath and Body, cookbook, really cute socks like 12 pair, new watch, wallet new sweater, new movies, brown boots, back up hard drive, new SD card for my camera um can't remember the rest.
I never take very many pics during Christmas morning. I am just living in the moment way too much... I just love every minute of it!
I never take very many pics during Christmas morning. I am just living in the moment way too much... I just love every minute of it!
Plus BC video's the whole thing.
{not taken on Christmas... a few days later}
Me and my Hunts at Nana's
{P.S. I never get ready on Christmas}
These boys were spoiled of course, what else is new.
After Nana's we headed over to my mom and dad's for Christmas dinner, games, family fun & yes more presents!
We had my all time fave meal- ham, rolls, salad, green beans, orange jello and yummy holiday potatoes!!!
Christmas was a lot of fun! Some of our Steven's cousins came over and we played games. Loaded questions was the hit game of the night/week!!! We had too much fun playing that game!
I love my family we seriously are the funest (don't care if funest isn't a word) fam ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment