The BLONDIE & his antics.
2 yrs and 9 months old

Hunter is my busy boy, always talking or making some kind of noise, but so sweet and mom's big helper! He is so good at cleaning, he literally will clean his whole room and also the family room for me. Even when I am cleaning the kitchen he loves to sweep and help unload the dishwasher. I also (probably shouldn't) let him vacuum! He is my bud and is always by my side, he has always been a mamma's boy! He has such a sweet tooth, although it is a good thing cause he loves all fruit and eats it first off his plate. He is also feisty and will not put up with anything. Someone takes his toy or pushes him he will fight right back, and ya usually wins! He is strong and definitely the dominate twin! He is very smart and loves to read books. He knows his ABC's and that his name starts with a H. We are working on spelling his name. He can count to 11 and counts everything! He has such an imagination and loves to make trains and fireworks basically out of anything. Hunts I love you so much, our life would not be the same without you. You make our life complete and keep me on my toes. You have such a fun and cute personality. You are always making us laugh.
"mom I need to go to work"
"mom look snow white" (he calls santa clause snow white)


Hunter is my busy boy, always talking or making some kind of noise, but so sweet and mom's big helper! He is so good at cleaning, he literally will clean his whole room and also the family room for me. Even when I am cleaning the kitchen he loves to sweep and help unload the dishwasher. I also (probably shouldn't) let him vacuum! He is my bud and is always by my side, he has always been a mamma's boy! He has such a sweet tooth, although it is a good thing cause he loves all fruit and eats it first off his plate. He is also feisty and will not put up with anything. Someone takes his toy or pushes him he will fight right back, and ya usually wins! He is strong and definitely the dominate twin! He is very smart and loves to read books. He knows his ABC's and that his name starts with a H. We are working on spelling his name. He can count to 11 and counts everything! He has such an imagination and loves to make trains and fireworks basically out of anything. Hunts I love you so much, our life would not be the same without you. You make our life complete and keep me on my toes. You have such a fun and cute personality. You are always making us laugh.
Loves: Tractors, Trains, Tools, 'Dora', 'Team Umizoomi', riding in dad's truck, his BOOTS!, babies, swinging, baths, 'the house', looking for deer with dad, horses, playing at the park, starbursts, fireworks, chewing gum & nursery.
Dislikes: when his pants are not pulled over his boots, his medicine he has to take every morning.
Out of the mouth of the Blondie...
"mom I need to go to work"
"mom dad's a cowboy, I a cowboy too!"
"mom go out I go poop, & shut the door"
(BC and I were listening to the boys talk one morning) "Porter pull my finger, I got to toot!" (good one BC)
"mom I drive a fire truck like papa"
"oh my gosh mom, oh my gosh"
"mom, I pay (play) voeyball (volleyball) like hayee (haylee)"!
"mom look snow white" (he calls santa clause snow white)
oh and the latest is "Shut up" ya we are working on that one.
{this post was written the beginning of November, I forgot about it and decided to finish it. It's funny how much they have already changed in just a short time. I will do another when they turn 3}
No comments:
Post a Comment