HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA!!!





Old School
My baby sister turned 18 yesterday on the 4Th of July! I can't believe she is an adult. I remember like it was yesterday that my mom brought her home from the hospital. I remember begging my mom to have another baby. I dreamed of it, asked Santa for it, and wished on every star. I love, love, love babies and I always have. Well my wish came true and she brought a baby girl home. I remember my grandma was staying with us. My mom walked in and the first thing she said was Shanna- want to hold her. And I said no. I can't believe that I said no. I was scared for some weird reason. I remember thinking really all the sudden here is a new baby. Anyways that didn't last long. I held her all the time to me she was a new doll for me to play with. I was only 8. Chelsea was a beautiful baby and so stinken chubby. I loved it. I would always beg my mom to bring her when she came to pick me up from school. I loved to show her off and I always made sure my mom put her hair in pig tails!!! To this day I still like to brag about her and "show her off" She is so beautiful. Also very talented. SO smart, musical, fun, and stinken hilarious.






Old School
My baby sister turned 18 yesterday on the 4Th of July! I can't believe she is an adult. I remember like it was yesterday that my mom brought her home from the hospital. I remember begging my mom to have another baby. I dreamed of it, asked Santa for it, and wished on every star. I love, love, love babies and I always have. Well my wish came true and she brought a baby girl home. I remember my grandma was staying with us. My mom walked in and the first thing she said was Shanna- want to hold her. And I said no. I can't believe that I said no. I was scared for some weird reason. I remember thinking really all the sudden here is a new baby. Anyways that didn't last long. I held her all the time to me she was a new doll for me to play with. I was only 8. Chelsea was a beautiful baby and so stinken chubby. I loved it. I would always beg my mom to bring her when she came to pick me up from school. I loved to show her off and I always made sure my mom put her hair in pig tails!!! To this day I still like to brag about her and "show her off" She is so beautiful. Also very talented. SO smart, musical, fun, and stinken hilarious. Chelsea I love you and hope you had a great day yesterday. I am so glad my wish came true 18 years ago. You make our family complete. It would not be the same without you. You are truly my friend. I will miss you so much when you leave for the Y. You are such a good example to me and you will always be my baby sis, our beauty babe, and my chunka Chels!
Love you- S
2 comments:
Sisters are the best! Cute pictures. When do you want to get together?
I love the green faces! Reminds me of the good old days at BYU...
Post a Comment