Red, White, & Blue
How cute are these two...
(yes i bribe them with food)
Porter
Hunter
Cute face Ports!
love them in hats!***
We had a wonderful 4Th of July! Full of food, fireworks, & fun!!! We were at the Cluffs this year, with lots & lots of family around. All of BC's family were in town for Grandma's funeral, so there was a house full. We enjoyed visiting and playing games with all the family. Then we were off to Cooley park for some fireworks- they were alright. Afterward we had our own firework show, which was the best. Chuck brought home a lot of fireworks from Missouri and Brandon was first in line to buy some off him. They were so fun and huge- like real fireworks. It was a great show!!! After that we were back at Cluffs for some yummy homemade ice cream. It was so good. I think it was because that was the first sweet I had eaten since June 1st. We had a competition who could go a month without sweets. It was with some of my in-laws, and yes I won. I think that is why the ice cream tasted so good- it was the bomb!!!
We had put the babes down after the fireworks and then played some more games. It was a fun day!


seriously 5 years later & still so hot to me
this was so cute, Whitney was splashing water and Porter was just laughing so hard! He has the cutest laugh ever!
So my mom-in-law bought these little shirts for the boys and their cousin Brigham. Oh how they fit the twins. They say Proud to be Loud!!! Yes my boys are so LOUD!!!I wanted a picture of them 3 together but you know how hard that can be. So here is Hunts and Brig together. The picture below is where Ports was. Thanks Kristine for your help!!!
The boys were so tired, way past their bed time!
The boys were so tired, way past their bed time!
Notice Hunter's face above- little grouch!

Even Grandma Cluff enjoyed the sparklers!***
Hope everyone enjoyed their 4Th!!!
1 comment:
Shanna, I think about you ALL THE TIME!!! Okay.. not all the time cause that would be weird. But I miss you TOO!! I'm so happy you found my blog at a time that I finally started posting again! ;) I will have to check out your blog that is full of CUTE PICTURES of your boys!! They are so CUTE!! And So old! How has it already been that long!! Crazy.. I wish you'd come sub at Bunko sometime. I haven't found a decent partner to suck at 6's since you left. ;) hehehe
ohhhh, I MISS all the fun teasing that went on!! It's been a while since I've been hazed, so please come back and Sub!! :) haha
Miss you!
Post a Comment