This summer has been going by way, way to fast. The last few weeks have been really busy. I have a lot to catch up on. Brandon's Grandma passed away on July 2ND. We have been at Cluffs a lot visiting with family and of course with grandma before she passed. We have been to California for fun as our little family. Also I have been really sick this week. I am finally feeling a little back to normal today. I miss reading all your blogs and I want to get caught up on all of them. Hope you all are doing well. More posts to come soon!!!
***
Here is the month of June
We celebrated my Grandpa Thompson's 75Th birthday. My Aunt Jana Rae had all the family over for pizza, salad, cake & ice cream, some football and also the best part just visiting. We always have a good time at Aunt Jana's and Uncle Ken's!

The man of the night, my grandpa. What a wonderful man! We sure love him!

Everyone playing some football. I love this pic of Hunter, he is looking up at Clint.





Our little family!
***
Next event
We had a girls night at my house with all my sisters, my mom and my cute cuz Shanda.
So much fun. I just love these girls.
We had a huge salad bar with tons of toppings and some lemonade.
We laughed
We played games
We did facials
&
We laughed some more.
What a fun, fun night!!!!
Haylee, Chelsea and even my mom stayed the night!
My two youngest Sisters are going out of state for College so we wanted to get together before they left. Sure will miss them! Love you guys!

here is us laughing at who knows what & also the only picture I got of Shanda from the night!




***
Next Event
So my mother-in-law had a ton of people staying with her the whole 3 weeks everything was going on with Grandma Abel. I got ambitious and took 9 kids home with us for a slumber party. I knew the adults needed a break and we actually had a good time. We stayed up late and played murder in the dark, watched movies, & ate ice cream. The next morning we made biscuits and gravy, it was yummy! Then BC took the boys golfing at a little course by our house and the girls and I stayed home and did facials. After that we all headed to Basha pool- love that place. We really had a fun day. It ended at the Cluffs where we got all the kids pizza and then handed them back!!!
here is the group minus BC


These are Brandon's twin sisters & their cousin in the middle!
BC even gave some haircuts!
***
Last fun event of June
We had fun going to a baseball game!
Brandon's little brother Spencer played on the All Star team!!!
Hunts is so stinken cute!

Oh Ports I just love you!


This is Brigham the boys cousin, he is 7 months older than the babes. They are becoming really good friends!
Some of the fans!!!
1 comment:
Cute Shanna, glad you're feeling better. You guys look like Elpheba (have no idea how to spell) from Wicked with your masks on.:) That was good times at JR's and Ken's huh? Grandpa Mac is the cutest.
Post a Comment