Day 1
Sea World




we loved the dolphin show.
here we are on the sky tower thing

so this was our first real vacation with the boys! they were sure spoiled!
Shamu was okay, the twins were tired by this time and we had to leave early, oh well


i love my talented husband. seriously the man can do anything. he couldn't win just the little cookie monster, he hit the big ring and got this huge monster. (where am i going to keep that thing) oh and i hate sponge bob he was free
my favorite parts were the penguins, fireworks, & the dolphins. the babes favorite parts were the horses and the dogs. dang could of gone to the local farm for that! we really had a good time. the weather was beautiful and the twins were really well behaved.***
Day 2



I loved the San Diego Zoo. It was so pretty. Totally different from the Phoenix Zoo. It was a lot of walking up & down hills but green & beautiful!!!

the pandas were my fav


After the zoo we went back to the Hotel and relaxed a little and then headed for the beach around 4. We went to Torrey Park National Beach. It was sure a nice one!



So my boys absolutely LOVED the beach. I knew they would! They love to swim, take baths anything with water. I tell you what, that water was freezing cold and their whole bodies were soaked. Brandon loved it too. I love the beach but not as much as Brandon. They definitely get that from their dad. They enjoyed the beach more than Sea World. Dang why did I spend any money on parks- we should of just gone to the beach. I was freaking out the whole time because the water was cold and they were shivering. After we left they cried the whole mile we walked back to the car, for 1 they didn't want to leave the beach and for 2 they were FREEZING!!! Yes I changed their clothes and had them in blankets but it was a cold day. I tried to warn BC, he laughed the whole time and loved it! But... I was not laughing let's just say not worth it to me!
I did get some really cute pictures!

That night after the Beach we headed for the San Diego Temple. I absolutely love this temple it is amazing & beautiful.
We were driving around looking for something for dinner. BC got out the GPS and typed in food. Not much to choose from, so we went to good ole McDonald's!!!

This was my favorite meal we had on our trip, not because of the food, but because it was so peaceful. We put out a towel right on the grass so we could see the beautiful temple and sat there and ate our food. The boys loved it of course and Brandon and I loved being just our little family.


Wild Animal Park was so neat. It is a lot further East so it was really HOT! We didn't stay long but we really enjoyed it. We rode on this train, tram- thing I don' know what they call it. Anyways they have this huge open land like in Africa and the animals just roam. It was fun! 




the babes were so hot so we were sitting under the mister!



they have a nursery there. of course i had to go. i just love baby anythings.


After the zoo we went back to the Hotel and relaxed a little and then headed for the beach around 4. We went to Torrey Park National Beach. It was sure a nice one!



So my boys absolutely LOVED the beach. I knew they would! They love to swim, take baths anything with water. I tell you what, that water was freezing cold and their whole bodies were soaked. Brandon loved it too. I love the beach but not as much as Brandon. They definitely get that from their dad. They enjoyed the beach more than Sea World. Dang why did I spend any money on parks- we should of just gone to the beach. I was freaking out the whole time because the water was cold and they were shivering. After we left they cried the whole mile we walked back to the car, for 1 they didn't want to leave the beach and for 2 they were FREEZING!!! Yes I changed their clothes and had them in blankets but it was a cold day. I tried to warn BC, he laughed the whole time and loved it! But... I was not laughing let's just say not worth it to me!
I did get some really cute pictures!
That night after the Beach we headed for the San Diego Temple. I absolutely love this temple it is amazing & beautiful.
We were driving around looking for something for dinner. BC got out the GPS and typed in food. Not much to choose from, so we went to good ole McDonald's!!!

***
Day 3
Wild Animal Park was so neat. It is a lot further East so it was really HOT! We didn't stay long but we really enjoyed it. We rode on this train, tram- thing I don' know what they call it. Anyways they have this huge open land like in Africa and the animals just roam. It was fun! 
they have a nursery there. of course i had to go. i just love baby anythings.
here is a cute little cheetah


later that night we went to belmont park and mission beach. it was fun, we even rode the roller coaster. the beach was crowded but we were only there to watch the sun set and it was beautiful!



later that night we went to belmont park and mission beach. it was fun, we even rode the roller coaster. the beach was crowded but we were only there to watch the sun set and it was beautiful!




2 comments:
FUN! You really did get some great pictures! Your boys are just too cute!
COol trip!!! YOu got a lot of good pics. You can give the sponge bob to anny and ellie, i'm sure they would like it!
Post a Comment