Wednesday, August 5, 2009

heat heat go away...

come again another day...
theses little boys want to go outside & play!

5 comments:

Stefany said...

Oh, that face is so sad! Kylee still tries to go outside almost daily but ends up coming back inside after about 2 minutes complaining of how hot it is. It is seriously ridiculous how hot it is!!! I need a pool!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

I know seriously and our pool is like stagnant warm bath water! Well, December is right around the corner so we will go out then. LOL

Cara said...

seriously you could die out there without water. Can't wait just to go for a walk outside again with Luke. The boys are too cute, loved your San Diego pictures, that is the best vaca., everything you did looked so fun.

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

what a cute post! And I agree, HEAT GO AWAY! I can not wait till I can go for walks or to the park w/ the girls! Did you find your schedule out yet? Is there a day or two I can help? We still need to do a day playdate :)

Ashley said...

WHat are you talking about, the weather's perfect. I love having my SRP bill twice as high as the temperature.