Every year we really enjoy going up to Show Low for Memorial Day. Brandon loves to play softball and I love to visit with all the girls. This year was fun but a little different. The babes are just at a hard age right now. Porter was pushing through his 2 bottom molars and Hunter was pushing through his 2 top molars. They didn't want to sit in their stroller, just wanted to play in the dirt or run the opposite direction. Or try and pet the near by dog. Needless to say I was going crazy. Sorry girls that I didn't get to visit much!!! I love all the couples we were staying with. They are so much fun! We stayed at one of the players parents house which is beautiful (thanks DeWitts). Even though the babes weren't the best we still enjoyed beautiful weather, great company, great food, fun doing a little shopping, and great softball, the boys played so good!!! Congrats on taking first place this year!!!! (even if it isn't the A league ;-) who cares they still got a new shirt, hat and bat bag!! Thanks everyone for a great weekend!
Here is Porter Unpacking as I am trying to pack!






We went to a really good Mexican restaurant- here is Brandon making all the kids laugh!

This little Beauty is named Madisyn. She is to die for cute! Even Hunter thinks so! Here he is trying to kiss her!!! She thought it was so funny and her dad was trying to get her away! Sorry Mark but she is gonna have all sorts of boys after her one day!

On Sunday we went to a lake and fed the ducks!




Until next time.....
2 comments:
Shanna, I am not afraid to go back to prison, tell your boys and any others who have wrong intentions with my girls. Those are great pictures of the team... Mark
Shanna that was fun and your boys were a crack up! "Back to prison Mark" HA HA You guys are funny! What a fun weekend!
Post a Comment