
Last Saturday we met the Cluffs/Abels at the McCormick-Stillman Train Park in Scottsdale. I have been there a few times before when I was a nanny. It is a beautiful park. We had some family in town and we all met there for a picnic dinner. It was so nice to visit with family. We haven't seen some of them in a long time. The boys absolutely loved the park. Their favorite part was the carousel. Porter actually cried when he had to get off. It was so cute. The train was fun as well. I really enjoyed it, it made me excited to take them to Disneyland some day. Also Brandon's grandma is in a hospital in Scottsdale. That was our main reason for meeting at that park because it was close to Grandma Abel. We all signed a Mother's Day card for her and then took turns going up to see her. We love her and hope she gets to come home soon!








Ash had to go to Nebraska for a funeral over the weekend. We had Anny and Ellie for a night!They are such good little girls and man they helped me out!!!

Porter showing Whitney her nose
Here is Hunter and Porter eating Pizza! (they LOVE pizza)


So Porter LOVES dogs! Every time he sees one he points to it and goes straight for it. Here is one he found!
1 comment:
So I had to do a little catchin up on you blog... I definetly have to give it up to you for going to school with twins!!! I could barely finish with just a hubby!! My sister is in nursing school at gateway and she calls me everyday and says how hard it is. Way to go that is so awesome!!! Looks like so far you are enjoying your summer!:) I love how you fix your pics so cute, is that digital scrapbooking? Anyway just wanted to say hi and give you major props!!:)
Post a Comment